No Further Action
Navigating federal, state and local environmental regulations can often be a daunting task. Active Environmental Services is available to help you through the process of the No Further Action process. Contact us today for a free phone consultation or quote and with your general inquiries.
A "no further action letter" means that there are no contaminants present at the site or that any contaminants present at the site (or that have migrated from the site) have been remediated in accordance with applicable statutes, rules and guidance and all applicable permits and authorizations have been obtained.
From November 1, 1998 through May 18, 2013, Active Environmental clients have received No Further Action Letters from State and Federal for 89 sites.
- 9 Sites with "Clean" UST Closures
- 17 Sites Using Soil Over Excavation
- 11 Sites with On- and Off-site Land Treatment Cells
- 14 Sites using Monitored Natural Attenuation (MNA)
- 6 Voluntary Remediation Program Sites
- 8 Sites with Plume Stability Mann-Kendall Trend Analysis
- 6 Sites Using Active Remediation Systems
- 1 Site with a RCRA Clean Closure
- 7 Closure using the IDEM Risk Integrated System of Closure (RISC) Guidelines
- 10 Environmental Restrictive Covenant